The Future of Military Thermal Weapon Sights Market Economy Size Expected a Growth of USD 21.32 Billion by 2028, According to Vantage Market Research
WASHINGTON — According to a new report by Vantage Market Research, the military thermal weapon sights market is expected to reach USD 21.32 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 11.2% from 2021 to 2028. The increasing cross-border disputes along with rising territorial and nation conflicts globally is anticipated to fuel the growth of the military thermal weapon sights market within the forecast period. Furthermore, the advancements in thermal weapon sights are also anticipated to support the growth of the military thermal weapon sights market in the estimated timeframe.
* The army segment held a market share of around 39.41% in 2020. This share is due to the increasing adoption of the device by the military forces in order to use it as a standalone observation device day and night.
* North America is expected to expand at a CAGR of over 8.56% from 2021 to 2028. This surge is attributed to the early adoption of new technologies and increasing war conflicts worldwide.
Some of the key players in the military thermal weapon sights market include Raytheon Company, Excelitas Technologies, SGCI, Qioptiq, Thermoteknix, Thales Group, Leonardo DRS, FLIR Systems, Safran, Elbit Systems, ASELSAN, BAE Systems, and Aselsan, among others.
The increasing cross-border disputes along with national conflicts across the world is expected to support the growth of the military thermal weapon sights market during the forecast period. The growing differences between religion, ethnic groups, distinct cultures, and political systems of the countries are leading to the adoption of these devices. These devices are used on small arms and can also be used as a device for standalone observation. For instance, the AN/PAS-13B is one of the heavy thermal weapon sight that uses thermal imaging so that it can be used either day or night. It also helps to see through smoke and fog. The thermal weapon sight offers proficiency to see deep into the combat zones or battle areas, penetrate obscurants, and increase surveillance and target acquisition range to the militaries. Furthermore, the advanced thermal weapon sight system also offers a video output that can be used for training, remote viewing or image transfer. Due to its lightweight and the effectiveness of thermal weapon sights for militaries in battlefields is likely to boost the growth of the military thermal weapon sights market in near future. Additionally, the integration of advanced devices like sensors with thermal weapon sight has also offered various benefits like high shock resistance, long-range, precision calibers, and edge night performance with infrared night-vision cameras. The increasing application of high-definition thermal imaging systems is also expected to support the growth of the market in the years to come. Moreover, most of the major players are also focusing on doing more research & development in order to improve and enhance the quality of their military thermal weapon sights devices.
Request Pre and Post COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Businesses:
Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This growth is accredited to the increasing cross-border disputes and demand of advanced weapons from emerging economies, like India, and China.
The military thermal weapon sights market is segmented as follows:
By Type (Revenue: USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
* Gun-based Thermal Weapon Sights
* Vehicle-mounted Thermal Weapon Sights
By Application (Revenue: USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
* Air force
By Region (Revenue: USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Related Research Reports Studies:
* The global Torpedo market was valued at USD 891 Million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 1025 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2021 to 2028
* The global Military Wearable Sensors market was valued at USD 3.2 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 7.2 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2021 to 2028
* The global Military Infrastructure market was valued at USD 8.65 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 14.54 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2021 to 2028
* The global Military Footwear, Apparel And Body Armour market was valued at USD 4.2 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 7.52 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2021 to 2028
We, at Vantage Market Research, provide quantified B2B high-quality research on more than 20,000 emerging markets, in turn, helping our clients map out the constellation of opportunities for their businesses. We, as a competitive intelligence market research and consulting firm provide end-to-end solutions to our client enterprises to meet their crucial business objectives. Our clientele base spans 70% of Global Fortune 500 companies. The company provides high-quality data and market research services. The company serves various enterprises and clients in a wide variety of industries. The company offers detailed reports on multiple industries including Chemical Materials and Energy, Food and Beverages, Healthcare Technology, etc. The company’s experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and numerous statistical tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.