- This event has passed.
October 2018 NoCoNet Job Fair for Veterans in Fort Collins, Colorado
October 15 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Northern Colorado’s Premier Networking Job Fair, Monday, October 15, 2018. Faith Church 3920 South Shields in Fort Collins.
October 2018 NoCoNet Job Fair
WHAT: The Northern Colorado Networking Group (NoCoNet) is hosting a free job fair with over 30+ different employers looking to actively fill positions in Northern Colorado. Openings range from entry level to skilled and mid-level professional positions, covering a diverse range of businesses. For more information, visit the website ‘noconet.org‘ and click on “Job Fairs”.
WHEN: Monday, October 15, 2018
Active NoCoNet Members & Veterans with ID or DD Form 214: 9:30am – 12:30pm.
General public: 10:30am – 12:30pm.
WHERE: Faith Church
3920 South Shields Street, Fort Collins, Colorado
WHO: NoCoNet is the premier networking and skill-building organization for job seekers in Northern Colorado. Membership is free.
- Exhibitors set-up at 9:00
- Active* members and Veterans (with ID) gain exclusive access from 9:30 – 10:30
- The general public are welcome to enter starting at 10:30 a.m.
- Exhibitors will be available for contact until 12:30 p.m.
*Active member status requires your attendance at one or more NoCoNet Monday meetings within six weeks before the Job Fair. This includes attending Orientation.
There is NO ORIENTATION on the day of the Job Fair.
We provide a free unparalleled resource for Employers and Recruiters seeking skilled local talent for full-time, contract, part-time, and temporary positions.
Our membership consists primarily of mid-career, degreed professionals and certified skilled workers who represent most major disciplines and seek to advance their careers. If you have questions or need more information……
Here’s What Some Of Our Employers & Recruiters Say About Our Job Fair:
- Great event. I think next time I will bring one of our corporate recruiters as well. Event was very well organized & everyone was very friendly.
- Thank you for offering this jobfair to job seekers and employers!
- Great attendance and prepared participants. Thank you for inviting us!
- Well run and good variety of potential hires.
- I attend several career fairs and this is the best one!
- Outstanding! Thank you!
- Great candidates and attendance!