Corps Solutions provides industry-leading training and education services to prepare U.S. national security stakeholders to thrive in complex operational environments.
Their purpose is to make a lasting contribution to those who serve the nation. They achieve this purpose by delivering exceptional services at a fair price and by providing their employees with a secure work environment while encouraging them to achieve their professional and personal goals.
Corps Solutions is defined by the people they hire and by how well they take care of their clients and each other. They are a partnership where each employee is expected to contribute to the greater good of the company and in return shall share in the success that their work made possible.
Corps Solutions is resolute in demonstrating their integrity in their words and deeds. They conduct business ethically, put their client’s best interests first, always accomplish the mission, and deliver on all promises.
Corps Solutions delivers consistent, high quality services and products while maintaining competitive prices. They do this by hiring employees who share their values and sense of purpose, through continuous process improvement and quality management, and by keeping their organization lean.
Organizations, regardless of profession, face increasingly complex challenges that demand well trained personnel and proven methods to make timely, informed decisions. Future training will have to meet more demanding requirements and become even more focused, realistic, efficient and robust. This requires highly experienced subject matter experts with recent, relevant operational or industry experience. Small companies such as Corps Solutions are capable of quickly adapting to emerging requirements, of recruiting and retaining top talent, of personalizing services to meet and exceed customer expectations, and of providing best value through low overhead cost structures.
Corps Solutions is a professional services organization, and as such, the knowledge, skills, and most importantly, talents of their employees define the overall quality and success of the organization. In addition to offering challenging yet rewarding work opportunities, Corps Solutions offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive wages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with immediate 100% vested company match
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance with dependent options
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Savings Accounts for child care and out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Employer-paid Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance options for employees and dependents
- Employer-paid Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Professional Development (includes tuition assistance and professional memberships)
- Fourteen Paid Holidays to include the employee’s birthday
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that increases with tenure
- Paid Time Off for Community Service