FVetFed Resources, Inc. is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia. VetFed partners bring expertise in federal health and medical programs, veterans’ affairs, emergency preparedness and response, acquisitions planning, health IT management and integration; and medical, technical, and administration staffing. VetFed offers responsive program management and technical solutions to today’s most pressing issues.
VetFed was formed by a consortium of seasoned veterans committed to excellence in addressing the challenges of today’s government. The owners and senior managers are Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in Military and Veterans Health whose collective mission is to serve those who serve and have served. These SMEs have a proven track record of working hand-in-hand with government clients at all levels in delivering creative, timely, and actionable project results.
VetFed is currently looking to hire a Neuropsychiatric Technician.
Neuropsychiatric Technician (Full Time)
Current openings include Neuropsychiatric Technicians at a large hospital in Portsmouth, VA. The technicians work day shifts Monday through Friday that include but are not limited to the following tasks:
• Administer neuropsychological tests in support of a credentialed Neuropsychologist.
• Utilize therapeutic assessment and interview skills to elicit accurate and concise account of the patient’s condition.
• Document in accordance with clinic policy and notify the clinical psychologist or neuropsychologist in charge of any abnormal or unusual findings in a timely manner.
• Possess 12 months experience within the last 24 months in the performance of neuropsychological testing and test scoring.
• Provide two letters of recommendation written within the last two (2) years attesting to clinical skills in neuropsychological testing and test scoring. At least one letter must be from a licensed psychologist or neuropsychologist who has personally observed and evaluated past or current performance. The other letter may be from a clinic or hospital administrator, physician, psychologist or nurse who has personal knowledge of patient care skills in a similar clinical environment.
Click Here To View And Apply To All Of Vetfed Resources’ Available Positions!