C. Martin is a Veteran Owned Small Business!
C. Martin Company, Inc. is a woman-owned, veteran-owned, DOD Contractor. CMC has been in business for over 39 years, and their emphasis is on continuous improvement. Laura Craig, owner of C. Martin Company, is an honorary chairman for the Business Advisory Council 2003.
CMC constantly strives to provide superior performance throughout the life of their contracts, and their customers constantly recognize it.
Currently C. Martin Company is hiring: Electronics Technicians and Overhead Doorway Mechanics.
Job requirements for an Electronics Technician are: Experience with Air Force Maintenance Data Collection and Integrated Maintenance Data System. Proficient in using standard test, measurement and diagnostic equipment such as oscilloscopes, probes, voltmeters, multimeters, ammeters, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, etc. Familiarity with, and experience using, Air Force C-E maintenance management techniques. Works under immediate supervision and achieves technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician. Secret clearance.
Job requirements for an Overhead Doorway Mechanic are:
Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent work experience.
Experience Required: Completion of basic and advanced HVAC course and/or six (6) years experience in installation, repair, servicing of control systems.
Physical Requirements: Standing, walking, sitting, nimble use of fingers, bending, lifting, kneeling, climbing stairs/ladders, gripping, wrist torquing, driving company vehicles, environmental exposure to noise, heat and cold.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
• Must be able to meet eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain the required government security clearance.
• Proficient in use of electrical and HVAC hand tools, portable power tools, gauges, equipment, and vehicles.
• Knowledgeable in national, government and state HVAC standards and codes.
• Universal CFC Certification required.
• Certified as required by 40CFR to properly handle, transfer, recover, reclaim and dispose of refrigerant.
• Must posses valid State Driver’s License and deemed insurable under company policy.